Physiotherapy – At Clear Path Chiropractic Health Centre
We are excited to announce that starting December 2017 our clinic will be offering physiotherapy services.
Veronica Wong, PT is the newest member to the Clear Path team. A graduate of the world-renowned McMaster Physiotherapy program, Veronica brings with her a wealth of knowledge in pain management, and functional rehabilitation.
- Application of pain science to acute and chronic pain management
- Reconciling biomechanics with pain science
- Cognitive behavioural therapy
- Mindfulness and mindfulness-based therapies
- Strength training
- Chronic disease management, including rehabilitation for people with COPD, and falls prevention
As well, she has just begun her pelvic health physiotherapy training and is excited to be able to provide pelvic floor rehabilitation in the new year. Stay tuned!
Veronica holds the following professional designations:
- Registered Physiotherapist with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) with the National Strength and Conditioning Association
- Functional Range Conditioning Mobility Specialist (FRCms)
What does all of this mean for you?
It means that we have just added a fantastic resource to our team to help you feel and function well. It means that if you have an ache or pain due to a muscle/bone/joint problem, you now have another set of eyes to make a difference. And it means that just as you’ve always been in good hands with us, you’ll be in equally good hands with Veronica.