Guelph Physiotherapist: Veronica Wong
The following post is by Guelph Physiotherapist Veronica Wong, PT, CSCS
My name is Veronica and I am very eager to be joining the Clear Path team as a Physiotherapist. I met Dr. Kubert a few years ago at a Functional Range Conditioning course when I was in my first year of physiotherapy school. So it is exciting to see things come full circle now.
A little about me:
- I did my Masters of Science in Physiotherapy at McMaster University, and I’ve lived in Hamilton since
- I was never a very athletic kid but I have come to appreciate the benefits of regular physical activity so I try to do things that I find fun including badminton, bouldering, and strength training at the gym
- My favourite TED talks are (among many good ones though!):
- I love coffee and I hear there are some good cups of java in Guelph, so I’m looking forward to trying them out
- I have two guinea pigs named Pikachu and Frankie (yes I was/still am a Pokemon fan 🙂
If you’re looking for a non-judgmental, compassionate physiotherapist to help you achieve your rehab or physical activity goals, I’m here!
– Veronica Wong, PT