Our Guelph Chiropractors have a unique approach that will help you to feel better and stay well. This is a thorough approach to reduce pain and improve health. Although we often see quick results, there are no quick fixes. From our experience, we find that chiropractic patients who take an active role in their health respond better and with longer lasting results. Choosing your chiropractor is personal. Wondering if we are a good fit for you? Book a free 15 minute Meet the Doctor Consultation to discuss any questions you may have.
to make an appointment or to answer any questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you.
This stage is about addressing the pain. We focus on applying safe, effective, non-surgical therapies to reduce your pain. This is also the most intensive stage as we are breaking up the pain-dysfunction cycle that your body is in.
• Your first visit starts with a thorough consultation and physical exam to determine the source of your problem. You can expect this to take about 45 minutes – 1hour. Treatment may start at the first visit depending on the condition.
• At the second visit we’ll provide a detailed outline of your specific plan to decrease your pain and improve your health. This visit will be 20-30 minutes in length. Treatment is included.
• During this first stage subsequent treatments may be daily or every second day and are shorter in time. The total number of treatments and their frequency depends on both the severity of your condition and predisposing lifestyle factors.
• Treatments may consist of manual adjustments, mobilization, muscle therapy, TENS, microcurrent, or passive stretching.
In stage 2 you’re starting to feel much better. As the pain decreases so does the frequency of in-clinic treatments. We also start to incorporate specific stretches and exercises prescribed to stabilize the progress you’ve made.
• By stage 2 you’re starting to feel much better.
• Frequency of visits decrease to about once per week with each treatment building upon the progress of the previous treatments.
• Now we start to incorporate specific stretches/exercises into your plan to help stabilize the progress you’ve made. Not all exercises are created equal. That’s why it’s important to know which can help with your condition and which can harm.
• Playing an active role in your treatment helps with how fast and how well you recover.
By stage 3 your pain is primarily resolved. This is the time to look at predisposing lifestyle factors, such as exercise, nutrition, or proper ergonomics and making changes so that not only do you feel better, but you stay well.
• In stage 3 your pain is primarily resolved.
• Incorporating a general exercise program or reviewing one already in place is encouraged to ensure your body gets the regular motion it needs.
• A nutritional evaluation may be implemented to ensure you’re fueling your body well and staying energized.
• Periodic checkups every 1-2 months help to prevent relapses.
• Small changes can make a big difference and often that’s all it takes. Not everyone needs a change in exercise, orthotics or a nutritional overhaul. But for those who do, it can make a world of difference.
I came to Dr. Mark in extreme pain caused by an injury, his continuous treatment and care has enabled me to live pain free with more freedom of movement than I had before the injury.
Clear Path Chiropractic has been an invaluable source of pain relief for me. My experience there, from the first visit was exceptional and I owe it all to Dr. Mark Kubert. One of the funniest people I know Dr. Kubert is like a chiropractor a therapist and a stand up comedian all in one! Throughout my treatments with him I became pain free in my back as well as my hip and became able to do my job without feeling the need to cry, now I am still pain free and I understand the steps to take to keep it that way. Always knowledgeable and light hearted, Dr. Kubert never puts you outside of your comfort zone. I give full recommendation to Clear Path to anyone experiencing pain or discomfort or to anyone who wants to stay pain free.
I'll be 40 years old this year. Given the man that I was in my early 20s (overweight, inactive), it probably wouldn't be surprising to hear that I began chiropractic treatment with Dr. Mark Kubert to deal with a body that was constantly aching from a sedentary lifestyle. Fortunately, that wasn't exactly the case. I began seeing Mark for chiropractic treatments to help prevent injury while I was training for various races. Not only did Mark help me stay in tip-top shape, he also helped me deal with some of the strains of over worked muscles (which led to a wonky ankle/foot, and a strangely tight shoulder). Most of all, Mark made sure to talk to me like a person, and not just another patient file. He truly cares about my entire health - from the food I eat, to the amount of down time I have. From my experience, this is not the norm. If you're feeling off, you should drop in and see him. His smile is more than enough to brighten your day. He's also an exceptional chiropractor.
I have suffered chronic headaches for several years with no exact cause. Sincemy first appointment almost 2 years ago, it was obvious that Dr. Mark Kubert truly listened to my concerns and took the time to talk through my situation and his advice. Through regular visits, he address the aspects of my headaches that arise from the bones, muscles and nerves in my neck, back and shoulders. Dr. Kubert also gives me stretches and exercises that I can do at home to compliment his care. Seeing Dr. Kubert at Clear Path is an enjoyable and worthwhileexperience.
Mark's professionalism goes a long way in making a patient comfortable and confident in the treatment that he performs and prescribes. It is nice dealing with a chiropractor who is interested in the root of a problem and wants to help solve it.
Dr. Mark & Dr. Julie have been truly wonderful in serving our chiropractic needs. Taking the time to listen to concerns and problems, taking the time to interact with our kids, and taking the time to inform and show us how to prevent injuries by stretching.
I used to suffer from chronic, severe pain in my temperomandibular joint (TMJ). The treatment and exercises that Dr. Julie Gill prescribed have succeeded in keeping me pain free to date. Thank you Dr Gill.
We at Tacoma Engineers had the privilege of participating in Mark’s Wellness Presentations. Each session was engaging, entertaining and VERY informative! Mark’s ability to dissect the plethora of health-related information we’re bombarded with on a daily basis through numerous media formats, to focus on key and time-tested principles, in order to improve upon our day-to-day lives from an overall health perspective, is truly remarkable.